I'm Only Human.
|22. I am no longer young. Dammit
I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge but all my reading is done for pleasure. I'm a shipper girl at heart and I love the idea of the bad guy with the good girl. I'm a sucker for it.
I live in the realm of fiction more than I do in reality and I daresay I hope it never changes.
Eccentric, sarcastic, bitchy and witty by nature, but a child at heart.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."